Membership in Blindern RugbyKlubb is required to train and play rugby with us. We allow new players to come along without becoming members for four sessions. We’re certain you will want to become a member and continue playing rugby with us after that 😉
The Membership payment will be done on Minidrett.no. Everyone should create an account on https://minidrett.nif.no/ and register to Blindern Rugbyklubb
The training fees in Blindern RugbyKlubb for the 2019 season was NOK 700,- this includes the club tie, shorts, and a discount card from our main sponsor The Dubliner Pub.
Insurance / Licence
Since 2020, the Norwegian Rugby Federation has updated its insurance policty. Having valid club membership means players are insured for trainings. Players who wish to participate in matches and tournaments must have a valid rugby license, issued by the Norwegian Rugby Federation.
All information on this insurance can be found at the NRF website.
Blindern Rugbyklubb strives to be an inclusive, safe and supportive environment. Players, coaches, members, leaders and supporters must respect the principles and values of our sport and abide by the Blindern Rugbyklubb code of conduct.
- Play hard but play fair.
- Play for enjoyment and improvement.
- Play by the laws of the game.
- Attend all practices and matches, even if you are not playing.
- Never argue with the referee and match officials.
- Work hard for the team.
- Keep yourself fit.
For coaches and leaders:
- Lead by example.
- Seek to understand before you make yourself understood.
- Insist on fair play and discipline.
- Set high standards for yourself and the team.
- Give all players the opportunity to participate.
- Reward commitment and attendance.
- Be reasonable with your demands.
- Always represent the club as best you can.
- Treat everyone with respect, any discrimination in act or speech based on race, gender, creed or culture will not be tolerated.
- Create an environment of camaraderie and friendship.
- Drink responsibly and never before, or during athletic activities.